SENIOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY AGENT: CONSTRUCTION
T-Square Engineers is a member of T-SQUARE GROUP OF Companies; it is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing professional services within the built environment. We are looking for a dynamic individual with intensive experience in the Occupational Health & Safety environment for construction projects.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Relevant Qualifications: BSc/ B-Tech/ Diploma/ Samtrac/ Nosa in Occupational Health & Safety field.
SACPCMP Registration as a Professional or Proof of submission of application for registration is a requirement.
Location: Port Elizabeth
Minimum Required Experience:
Minimum 5+ years’ experience within the construction OHS industry.
– Excellent Communication skills with the Employer, Contractor and fellow staff members.
– Commercial and Business acumen with good financial understanding and budget control.
– Experienced Leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
– Knowledge of OHS Act 85 of 1993 & Construction Regulations 2014.
– Strong project background in projects-consulting and construction.
– Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft suites i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
Duties will include (But not limited to):
– Preparation of Health & Safety Specifications on behalf of our Client.
– Compilation of project baseline risk assessments.
– Assess and approve the Contractors health and safety file and plan.
– Monitor the compilation of OHS File and verification of compliance of the Contractor.
– Conduct monthly safety audits on construction projects.
– Compilation for a score card based monthly project report.
– Attend Site meetings and presentation of safety audits and reports.
– Report none compliance to the Employer and issuing of warning or site closure permits to the contractors.
– Preparation of project close out report.
Please forward your comprehensive CV with credentials/ Certificates by the 18th January 2017 @16h30 to:
E-mail: email@example.com or Fax No. 086 515 3883